Changes - can we stop them?


Regarding my last text I would like to comment last news I’ve heard on BBC canal. It literally broke my heart but actually it is happening in the world.

The topic is: the fertility control in China.

Why did it wake in me bad feelings? Let me explain.

Almost everybody has heard about this issue in television or from friends, family. At first sight it is good to prevent the overpopulation due to increasing environment damage cause by human. However, it turns out that it has actually a grave effect in society’s customs. It is said that Chinese people don’t want to have more than one child or prefer to stay childless. It has some benefits but personally I don’t imagine living alone in old age. Of course there are people who feel dreadful about all the responsibilities that raising new generation concerns. Nevertheless, having fulfilling relationships and good memories with our relatives is the only thing we can’t buy or get from nowhere. It arrives from love, a feeling we have ingrained in the soul. My mom used to say – a friend can leave you in any moment, your family will be connected with you forever. It means that there is  always a chance of maintaining family ties or constructing them all along.



I agree with my mom’s words and I assume that there is nothing as much beautiful as love between mother and her child. Unfortunately, people tend to underestimate this fact focusing on difficulties and what ones has to sacrifice for children. They consider this as a sufficient argument for give up starting a family.

From economic point of view the phenomenon of decreasing fertility of Chinese society can bring miserable results for the country’s management. It is true, however we should’t forget about loneliness and misunderstaning that nowadays accompany us every time more. Can we prevent this by making our parents’ love continue in their grandchildren?




Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

La llorona - the most representative song based on Mexican legend

8 benefits of reading